Friday, March 25, 2011

I am going to try to stay on top of this thing. I am hoping to be able to post every other day...fingers crossed.

Here is what has been happening:
September 2010: moved from Idaho back to our home in WC. This was what was needed for our little family.
January 2011: John started work at JDC of Wyandotte Co in KC. Virginia turned 3!
Feburay 2011: I noticed Virginia's breathing was becoming labored. It was getting worst daily. Made an appt for an ENT for May 20 something.
March 2011 ENT has a cancellation and is able to get V in on April 5th!!

My little baby is about to turn one on the 31st!!!

I started a local etsy team that has really grown. It is great to get to know all the local etsians out there.

My girls absolutely love each other. I love to see them running around and holding hands. Too cute!

No comments: