Monday, March 28, 2011

still learning

I braved the chilly weather and took both girls out today. We first started at a friends house to order birthday cupcakes for Alice. While there Alice banged her mouth on a dining room chair. She was bleeding like crazy!! Poor little girl. She was in so much pain.

Next we went to Home Depot and Chick-fil-A, no incidents here.

Then we went to Toys-R-Us to look at car seats and possibly a present for Alice. While there I could tell that Alice was in need of a diaper change. I took her back to the bathroom to find out that she not only needed her diaper changed but her shirt and pants! Of course this is the day that I choose to not bring an extra set of clothes, thankfully though she did have two shirts on the the outer layer was clean. I cleaned her up and ran around babies-r-us with a half naked baby looking for some cheap pants. I found some jeans that were on clearance, ran to the check out counter and hurriedly threw them on her.

The rest of the day was, thankfully, without incident.

Now both girls have had baths and are finishing up dinner. Whew, what a day!

John comes home tonight and I can tell that both little ladies are pretty happy about that. I am thinking a day at Bass Pro is needed and maybe some Cold Stone, for Alice's birthday of course ;)

Here are my little ladies eating their eggs and bacon on Saturday. (pics taken with Photo Booth so sorry for the quality, my camera is still broken)



No comments: