Sunday, June 26, 2011

brand new chapter

We are about to embark on a brand new adventure this week. On Wednesday we will move completely out of our home here in Missouri and move into our new home in Kansas. It has been amazing to see what God has done with and to us throughout our lives so far and I am anxious to see what he has planned in this new chapter.

We attended our last Sunday service as members of Mystery today. The oldest was crying as we were leaving the church talking about how she wanted to see her friends. As we were pulling out of the church oldest stated that it is really hard to make new friends. A very true statement coming from a three year old. We love our church family and am excited to become a member of a new church family in KC.

Saturday we said goodbye to my family including my aunt and uncle who were up from Arkansas. Thankfully my mom chose to hold back her tears until we reached the end of her driveway.

This move does not seem to be as sad or as traumatic as our move to Idaho was. I had a very hard time emotionally when we moved 23 hours away but moving only 2.5 hours away just doesn't seem to hurt as much. The little ladies and I are planning on coming down around twice a month, at least in the beginning. I have a feeling we won't be too busy in the beginning considering we don't really know too many people.

I am hoping to take some pictures of the new place on Tuesday and when I do I will upload them.
Until then...click here for the realtor pictures.

No comments: