Wednesday, June 29, 2011

last of an era

Yesterday was the big day! We officially own two homes! Crazy!
After purchasing our new home we took our girls to the house. Oldest was so excited! She ran around the house and looked through all the rooms. She then saw the stairs to the upstairs and called out "my room is up there!". She ran up the stairs and we let her pick out her room. She also picked out her younger sisters room. They had a blast running back and forth between their rooms. I had packed the back of the van with their train table, kitchen and several toys. They had a lot of fun playing with their toys in their rooms! It was great to see their huge smiles on their faces.
I am excited to grab some paint and making the home feel like home. It will also be nice to see how all of our furniture fits into the house.
**I know that I had promised pictures but my camera was dead. I did buy some new batteries last night so I should be ready to go for today.

No comments: